I’m Cameron Eagans. I build tools that make developers’ lives easier.
I also created composer-patches, which is widely considered a part of the standard Composer workflow for Drupal developers.
I grew up in Boise, ID, which is what I consider to be one of the best kept secrets of the pacific northwest. It’s small, but it’s home.
Want to get in touch? Feel free to email me or @ me on Twitter.
Some things that I’ve built:
- composer-patches: A Composer plugin that applies patches to project dependencies.
- composer-configurable-plugin: A simply way for Composer plugin authors to make their plugins configurable via composer.json flags or environment variables.
- samlauth: A simple SAML authentication module for Drupal 7 and 8.
- media_acquiadam: Acquia DAM’s integration with Drupal 8.
- complex_field: A proof of concept of fieldable fields for Drupal 8.
- docker-bg-sync: A Docker container that syncs files between two configurable directories (a workaround for filesystem slowness on Docker for Mac).
- chip8: An incomplete, minimally functional Chip8 emulator written in Go.
- 3D printing
Q: Are you looking for work?
A: Not really, but if you think you’ve got a really unique position that I’d be a perfect fit for, take a look at my resume and email me with some details. Just to set expectations properly, I’m definitely not interested in relocating.
Q: Is this blog still active?
A: That remains to be seen. It’s probably worth taking a look at this post for some context.
Q: What is this site built with?
A: Hugo. In my opinion, it’s the best static site generator that money can buy – and it’s free!
Q: Do you really look like that cartoon avatar IRL?
A: No, sorry.